I decided to write about it, (hahahaa show off!) because i am extremely happy with my new laptop. Sure la happy, i just use it for 32 hours… no ugly thing pop out yet. but i tell you, this machine already gives good impression and i think i have to agree with others… mac rawkss!!
Let’s share some pictures Applecare protection plan. 3 years international warranty.
apple logo is everywhere..
- Some specs :- MacBook Pro MB133ZP/A
- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB L2 cache; 800MHz
- 2GB (two SO-DIMMs) (667MHz) DDR2 memory
- 200GB Serial ATA; 5400 rpm
- 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- 15.4-inch, 1440 by 900 resolution, TFT widescreen
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory and dual-link DVI
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit); Wifi , Built-in iSight camera, DVI, VGA
- Combined optical digital input/audio line in, combined optical digital output/audio line out, stereo speakers, microphone and Multi-Touch trackpad
- The most important : 3 Years AppleCare protection plan.
designed by apple in california.. sheesh, why la need to mention? btw this machine was assembled in china. Magsafe power adaptor, someone tripping your mac power cord? no worries.. cord will disconnect from mac body instantly, and prevent any drop etc.. (although i believe this is marketing BS)
3 usb total… enough for me.
aluminium finish, keyboard with backlight that hv light sensor..
lets the gallery rolling…
p/s : i dont think i need a mouse for my mac. the trackpad is the most exciting /innovative improvement for 2008 macbook pro. zoom in, zoom out.. right click normal click, go scroll with two finger, next page with three.. easier, faster and im very suprised
i stumbled upon this blog which describe first things to do when you get a mac. it really useful and i appreciate it (i digg it)