fadzli.com | blog

a place to call home

i was cautious few days ago to anounce this but since we already signed a S&P, it confirmed now :)

We finally have a place to call home, it’s still under construction but already at 80% completion. Place called Bandar Nusaputra. When the interchange completed – exit next to Elite Putrajaya exit, it would take 4 minutes for me to reach office. At the moment people living there need to use either LDP or Pulau Meranti which take approximately 15-20 minutes there.

OK this will motivate me to work even harder: newborn baby and new house. I personally believe this house is what we call in bahasa malaysia ‘rezeki anak’, we get to phone call to inform the loan was approved 15 minutes before my wife give birth to our daughter (omg, i like the word daughter :) )

thank you god, thank you for everything.

Some key stat about the house
Project:      Bandar Nusaputra
Location:     Bandar Nusaputra – Puchong – Selangor
Type:     Terrace House
Storeys:     2
Bedrooms:     4
Bathrooms:     4
Built Up:     3320 sq.ft onwards
Land Area:     22 ft x 90 ft

f-022-house-overview.jpg

I’ve snapped some pictures, it’s not my real unit, it’s a showroom house. you can check the rest in my gallery section

RSS feed | Trackback URI

23 Comments »

Comment by Rizal
2008-08-01 10:27:54

Nice!

Comment by azlan
2008-08-01 11:16:49

huhuh..gambar rumah dah up…aper lagi..lepas nie bikin ler macam show house tue.. :)

Comment by theorix
2008-08-02 20:43:42

Sempoi. Jalan depan tu boleh buat ‘court’ badminton, besar sgt :)

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-08-02 20:56:02

depan buat court badminton.
dalam buat kedai tayar :D

Comment by Rizal
2008-08-04 16:35:12

Memang elok kedai tayar, pasal depan tu boleh buat drift. Pusing2, pastu masuk gate. Sekali seminggu tukar tayar belakang.

Comment by Rizal
2008-08-04 16:31:57

Siapakah ini theorix? Tak kenal. Tapi nzeff.com gua kenal hahaha

Comment by fiziskandarZ
2008-08-05 11:31:51

perrrkghh.. 3320 square ft is super duper huge! enough to throw a large party hohoho..

Comment by Abdul Hasib Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-11 10:57:43

Hi As’kum Mr Fazdli,

I’am Hasib.. just want to ask you whether you are buying Idaman type of house coz i just bought it as well.. maybe we will be neighbour later on….

Adios & have a great day,
abdulhasib82@yahoo.com.my

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-08-11 11:01:35

Hi mr Hasib, yup maybe kita berjiran :). I bought Idaman too, lot B-9, unit number 17 (if im not mistaken).

Comment by Abdul Hasib Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-11 12:34:24

yeah sure we are neighbour as mine is lot B-7.. dont recall the unit number..

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-08-11 14:03:10

wow.. this is great.
i’ve found my neighbour :)
add me to your ym (if any) we can talk more :D
fadzlibaik(at)yahoo.com

(Comments wont nest below this level)

Comment by asni
2008-08-11 11:08:32

hello mr neighbour-to be! i’m hasib’s wife! looking forward to meet you and ur family :)

Comment by asni
2008-08-11 11:16:25

oo-ooh, terpost dua comment pulak. ;)

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-08-11 11:30:19

takpe, ill delete the other one :D
looking forward to meet you guys too :)
thanks for visiting !

Comment by farah.rahman
2008-08-12 10:18:22

enormous!!… =) congrats to u

Comment by awie
2008-09-04 16:04:41

setuju bangat ngan abg lan..heheheh umah tuh buat la mcm show house tuh..

Comment by irwan.dahnil Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-07 06:49:18

Hi Fadzli,

I’ve put in my earnest deposit to buy B-31 unit @ No 20 if I’m not mistaken. Yet to sign s&P.

I googling around to find more about Idaman unit on the Net. Find so much negative respond bout this Nusaputra project i.e the finishing @ quality, the ex mining land etc…

Hope to have a chat wit u on YM later. Just need some second opinion b4 any decide to give up, or to sign up!

Cheers!

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-09-07 10:14:11

Hi irwan, welcome…. glad if you can share your sources :)

regarding ex-mining land :- someone has checked with pejabat tanah and old google map/earth image can confirmed it : – it’s a plantation land not mining land. the land allocate for mining but they didnt use it and it remain as a oil palm plantation.

build/finishing quality :- heard about finishing quality is a bit under par. but one thing about finishing is that you have 18 month of warranty to request for any defect discovered. build quality – never heard any, hope you can quote your source :)

Comment by Hasib Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-12 16:10:48

Yup the tanah is not actually x-mining land, tapi either plantation or paya land. the x-mining land you talk about is aman putra. just besides nusaputra.

Quality wise i dunno… but the prices utk rumah kat sana might go up if the cloverleaf interchange tu siap plus project PKNS kat seberang tu siap.

Comment by erin
2008-11-26 14:20:24

Hi i’m new here… just book for Idaman, House no. 20 (B-31). Is it your ex-hse irwan.dahnil? :).. best situ depan tanah lapang… tapi blom submit docs la…loan pun lom approve…

Comment by irwan.dahnil Subscribed to comments via email
2008-11-30 16:00:22

Hi Erin,

Glad to heard that u decided to buy that particular property. Yeap, thats the one that I’ve booked before. spacious area in front of that house, so mungkin berangin sedikit. Its good for terrace house to have a open view (you pay more than other normal unit for a reason!)..

Dengarnya depan tu suppose to be bunglow lot, but tak jadi.. And in front of the gate would be school kalau tak silap..

Comment by erin
2009-02-16 10:59:52

yup irwan, there will be a school there, but not sure sek men ke sek ren.. best unit no.20 tuh depan dh mmg terang sbb ada tiang lampu..hehe, if im not mistaken i’ve see you name is badrul hisham as director right, in the sales & performa form.. hehe

Comment by irwan.dahnil Subscribed to comments via email
2009-02-19 15:57:51

erin,

Sorry. wrong person I guess.. Nobody that I know as badrul hisham.. You can click to my url link …

Wish you all the best settling down at Nusaputra

OR leave your details below

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)

Trackback responses to this post