fadzli.com | blog

Why your wife wants you to get a new camera

Sound weird? To all photographer out there, go on and read this useful article. The tips provided work like a charm for me. πŸ˜€ – i secured my 18-200mm, SB600 and 35mm deal after i follow what been told in the article.

Taken from Kenrockwell, one of my favorite blog.

some excerpt:

WHY YOUR WOMAN WANTS YOU TO HAVE AN EXPENSIVE CAMERA

Actually she doesn’t. She doesn’t know the difference between a 9/16″ open-end wrench and your camera, but she does care deeply about getting great memories of her kids.

I don’t know anything about women, but from what little I do know, women LOVE kids and family. That, and shopping, are about it. This is our key to the camera kingdom.

go on and read the rest of the article HERE :) and dont let your wife know about this.

RSS feed | Trackback URI

14 Comments »

Comment by nanako
2008-11-17 11:13:11

omg.. now i know…

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-11-17 11:25:57

uh ohh… alamak….

Comment by nazham
2008-11-17 13:58:29

Ahh… So that’s the secret. Might gonna use this tip on my wife soon…heheheh.. ;D

Comment by anilezfa
2008-11-17 14:59:38

hmm can i use it on my husband? hehehe

Comment by Ady Romantika
2008-11-17 15:02:23

“Dont let your wife know about this” – This is only useful for guys whose wife does not read your blog. Haha.

Anyway my problem is that I am gonna be a father I want to save my money. My wife is not a problem she let me buy anything! πŸ˜‰

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-11-17 15:28:58

self control – ability to exert of one’s own will on one’s personal self – their behaviors, actions, thought processes. i like it Ady. normally im good at it but NAS (nikon acquisition syndrome) poison is too much and my body, mind cannot control.

blame the D-eighties.. this camera body allow me to put magnificent lens on them. To those D40,D40x,D60-er, caveat emptor.

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-11-17 15:34:04

anilezfa : since you both tech-savvy.. you can apply the tips and the effect will be doubled. Cost will be doubled as well lol
nazham : applied to all stuffs not only camera. just find a good reason that will bring those affectionate feeling from inside. Once it’s there, Bingo.”darling, go on and buy it.”

Comment by nazham
2008-11-17 15:42:11

“affectionate feeling from inside…” yeah, sure. Try that excuse when trying to dump my xbox360 for a new ps3…

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-11-17 15:53:12

this one is tough, wii might be easier…. huhuhu…
hey but do share with me, if you manage to get it done >:)

Comment by abuqassim
2008-11-17 19:42:47

Nice tip from kenrockwell. I better negotiate with my wife before i can buy. Penuh dgn kejujuran dan harapan. Doa byk2 insyaallah lembut la hati isteri anda untuk kita enjoys beli lens lagi.. Hehehe.. Peace..

Sama mcm fadzli, next lens next year..heheh almost next year dah nie… :)

Comment by dirn
2008-11-17 20:08:02

syok je tgk perbualan org2 yg byk duit πŸ˜›

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-11-17 20:15:15

tak banyak pun, pusing2 available resource jual-beli, import-eksport :))… aiseh.. sharing tips pun tak boleh ke abg dirn πŸ˜›

Comment by MQ
2008-11-18 18:47:41

If you can find the resources and have the money to buy, go on and enjoy your money..after all we only can savour such things at certain age, after some time it will no longer brings satisfaction and joy..my motto in life duit bukan buleh bawak masuk kubur, saving byk2 pon dah mati, org lain yg enjoy2 duit tu..hahaha..

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-11-18 22:46:37

MQ . saya sokong hundred percent!

OR leave your details below

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)

Trackback responses to this post