fadzli.com | blog

bandar nusaputra interchange

This must be the most anticipated interchange for folks living in bandar nusaputra, amanputra and putra perdana. lol.It save you RM1.60 x 2 = RM3.20 per working day if you live in this area and work in Cyberjaya, Putrajaya. It also make life much easier for those who plan to use KL-Putrajaya highway (Maju Expressway).

Well, It actually make perfect sense if you work in KL and bought a house in this area when the interchange is ready. Oh and it also connect you to the ‘extra expensive’ elite highway.

001-nusaputra-interchange.jpg

Picture was taken last Sunday (21st December 2008). As you guys can see there’s some progress / improvement. Keep your finger crossed, hopefully this interchange will be completed in 3-6 month time.

002-nusaputra-interchange.jpg

003-nusaputra-interchange.jpg

p/s : when completed, Nusaputra sales agent propaganda “it took 4 minutes to reach MMU” is then a reality. <– according to zeff, khairi will reach MMU in 2 minutes .. hahahaa.. LMAO

RSS feed | Trackback URI

14 Comments »

Comment by inkhairible
2008-12-27 13:17:35

I cant hardly wait…huhuhu…

Comment by fiziskandarZ
2008-12-28 06:25:53

another cut-throat-toll skipper; awesome! hey how’s the traffic back in klang? it was super duper really bad last time i used it sob sob.. anyways, yup, alhamdulillah, got transferred to the office here. basically doing more or less the same thing.. but different timezone obviously hoho..

Comment by fadzlizuka
2008-12-28 07:57:09

traffic is horrible as usual.. they shut down the upper bridge going out of klang town. but weird thing we somehow getting use to it. :)

it’s bad but still manageable, wait until bukak sekolah then it will be a lot worser

Comment by sham
2009-05-04 00:20:24

wow, the seemingly endless story on this cloverleaf has finally seeing it’s end. My god, I believe Amanputra, Nusaputra and Putra Perdana will benefit tremendously from this.

I pray hard it’s not built halfway…but nevertheless the existing ‘tanah merah’ route is better than nothing.

Comment by Ida
2009-05-26 19:10:00

Thanks Fadzli for sharing..finally this project is happening and i hope it will be completed soonest!!!! So, all the neighbourhood can benefit from it and increase the properties value around the area (Amanputra, Nusaputra and Putra Perdana) Urgghh…too many putras…

Comment by Choo
2009-07-03 17:14:06

It benefit me also, even I stay in Bukit Puchong 2

Comment by fara
2009-10-10 02:38:43

kita kat putra perdana :p g keje kat putrajaya 10 min je, redah gak jalan tak siap tu, nak cepat nye pasal. 2010 baru siap 100% kan..

Comment by FAizan
2010-02-09 16:34:54

Actually saya ada tanya PKNS berkenaan dgn interchhange ini.. saya difahamkan jalan penghubung sepanjang 2km ini dibina oleh pemaju Nusaputra(dah lupa apa nama dia..Unggul apa ntah..). Jadi mintak tolong lah kawan2 di Nusaputra untuk mendesak pemaju anda menyiapkan ichange tersebut untuk kebaikan semua. Paling tidak pun kalau dia tidak buka.. buka jalan yg belum siap itu untuk kita lalu.. Semalam dia dah buka tapi baru sebentar tutup balik. Jalan tanah merah kat belakang pun sudah ditutup.. So saya tgk penduduk2 di sini sudah tiada pilihan. Saya tgk yg byk pakai jalan tanah merah inipun penduduk Nusaputra.. Jadi maybe kita boleh desak pemaju Nusaputra sebab dia yg jual rumah ini pada kita dgn harga mahal dan menjanjikan jalan itu sejak bertahun2 dulu…. kalau meeting tolong bangkitkan tentang perkara ini..

Comment by FAizan
2010-02-09 16:37:10

Comment by zahaimi
2010-07-17 05:50:17

bro, saja nak tanya, apa latest development…tengok masih tak bukak bukak lagi…kalau u tahu status, update kan lah blog ni…tq

Comment by zahaimi
2011-06-13 17:10:51

Fadzli,

Today i found something which is very terrifying of Taraf unggul. I am a buyer of Bali unit in Phase 1. Recently, I wanted to sell my house toa nice Indian family. We both engaged lawyers etc. But today, it hit me hard! Taraf Unggul said that my unit is a bumi-lot! I was never told that mine was a bumi lot when i bought it 7 years ago!

I went to see Taraf Unggul this morning 7 June 2011. They told me that all bumi who bought the house with the 7% bumi discount is classified as bumi lot! I told them that they have cheated me and all bumi in the area! I have also asked my lawyer to send a demand letter for them to produce the letter from MPS stating that the unit is a bumi-lot, as they refused to show it to me just now! The fact that they made their own law and allocated bumi lot whenever they like is totally unscrupulous as only MPS can allocate which lot is bumi. Regardsless of that, they also did not disclose the fact that 7% bumi discount result in your house becomes a bumi-lot!

I am planning to meet the bumi purchaser in Nusaputra to discuss and take action on this, and I am wondering if you can help disseminate the information. I am planning to go tto Nusaputra this saturday 18 June 2011 at 11 am and would be great to discuss with you.

Thank you!

Zahaimi 0193030003

Comment by fadzlizuka
2011-06-14 00:08:17

Hi Zahaimi, thanks for the terrifying news. Please keep us updated.

OR leave your details below

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)

Trackback responses to this post