4 month ago, i posted an entry about nusaputra cloverleaf exit that will connect bandar nusaputra to cyberjaya. OK call it whatever you want, putra perdana interchange, amanputra interchange, nusaputra interchange, qcells interchange. it’s the same interchange that will inter-connect folks from this vicinity to cyberjaya and selangor science park 2.
After 4 months as you can see from picture, there some improvement.
my wild estimation saying that this interchange will be ready in December 2009. but one of the local forumer from nusaputra.com did the following guideline/prediction which look like a good prediction:-
1) Retaining wall to complete (at SSC2) – estimate by end April 2009
2) Road side drain to start
3) Road kerb to start
4) Precast beam (at Nusaputra side) to launch – estimate by May 2009 and finish not later than end June 09
5) All underground services i.e. water, 11kv cable, fiber optic start by May 2009 & follow with road base
6) Crusher run to start – estimate by June 09 at SCC2 and July 09 at Nusaputra side
7) 1st layer of premix (ACBC) – estimate by August 2009
8.) 2nd layer of premix (ACWC) with road line – estimate by end August/September
9) Road accessries i.e. guard rail, road sign, traffic light by September 09
10) Testing & Commissioning by October to November 2009
11) Official open by December 2009
please enjoy some of the pictures from my yesterday site visit. I took the tanah merah road almost everyday. Bumpy ride but took me 12 minute to reach home using this alternative road.
in my last related entry only the middle beam is ready, now it’s almost completed.
road to precinct 2.
yeah, that’s 4/2C road.
you can see the rest of images in my gallery