Thanks to streamyx for being sucks in Sg Udang area, i finally manage to process some of old picture during our ikan bakar outing at Sungai Punggur, Alai Melaka. Lets just skip the zoo melaka – the picture is horrible. Back to the title, although place is not as famous as Umbai or Serkam, the food and price is good / very reasonable. The name is Alaa Kassim.
I have doubt google map will do any help, but nevertheless here you go…
View Larger Map
according to google map, here is the direction, if you’re coming from PLUS Toll Ayer Keroh :-
- Head southeast on Jalan Alor Gajah Lama toward M2 —> 2.0 km
- Turn right at M2 —> 8.8 km
- Continue onto Jalan Batu Berendam —> 3.5 km
- Continue onto Jalan Mufti Haji Khalil —> 900 m
- Slight left onto the ramp to Lebuh Amj —> 350 m
- Slight left at Lebuh Amj —> 4.5 km
- Turn right at Jalan Semabok —> 1.2 km
- Continue onto Jalan Alai / Kandang —> 2.0 km
- Turn right after 350 m
- Take the 1st right –> Destination will be on the right
OK Picture time,
alaa kasim the restaurant name, the owner name i would assume.
orang mengantuk disorongkan bantal, orang lapar disorongkan ikan bakar.
roasted chestnut while waiting
camwhoring session is about to begin. hahaha!
kuah cicah ikan bakar
it has ended….
hahaha… just kidding. jangan marah!
view picture from gallery